3) Maya Rudolph and The Lonely Island’s Jorma Taccone get all mathematical about their love on “Up All Night.”
2) Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a little bit too good at sounding like Axl Rose while singing a Kelly Clarkson song.
1) Chris Meloni is Tony Bologna in The Daily Show’s “The Vigilogna.”
– Jimmy Kimmel asks: “Is Dr. Oz Out of Ideas?”
– Bill O’Reilly talks $16 muffins with Jon Stewart.
– Who’s the one person that could scare Libertarian bureaucrat Parks & Rec’s Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman) into submission? Patricia Clarkson, of course.
– The best trailer we saw all week: OKA!