Here are the top five shows and clips that still have us talking (and laughing) at the end of the week.
1) Saturday Night Live’s Weekend Update: Stefon
Seth: “What’s a human kite?”
Stefon: “It’s that thing where you tie a string to a midget in a windbreaker and then run through a field.”
2) Late Night with Jimmy Fallon: Lauryn Hill singing Bob Marley’s “Could You Be Loved?”
Click for the song. Stay for the dress with every color in the world in it.
3) Parks & Recreation: Snakejuice is Poison
Tom: “I’m like an elephant, okay? If I walk into a room, it’s like, ‘Okay, he’s in there.'”
4) Saturday Night Live’s Web Exclusive: Women Writers Throughout History
Narrator: “Few in literature have achieved the legacy of Virginia Woolf. More like Virginia Woof. She was born in London in 1882 and died not a moment to soon.”
5) Will Ferrell on The Daily Show
Will Ferrell: “I did not bet on baseball… but!”
Wild Card: How the States Got Their Shapes
You’re not going to believe this, but this is more fascinating than 1,000 “Fast Fives.” Trust us. You won’t stop watching it.