This week, you may start seeing Hulu pop up in new places. In order to bring Hulu to the many online communities that people are already using, our content is now available on popular TV- and movie-oriented sites, as well as social networking sites.
Our new content distribution partners provide Hulu with a bigger footprint on the Internet, getting more and more users familiar with all the things you count on from Hulu — outstanding video quality, innovative technology and great content — so that users around the web can watch their favorites, anytime, for free, at their favorite sites.
So where can you find Hulu? You can already stream our videos on AOL, Comcast, MSN, MySpace and Yahoo. And starting today, Hulu is also available through TV.com, home to millions of TV fans who connect through their favorite shows.
You’ll also find Hulu videos on great sites like these in coming weeks:
- TV Guide, the Web site for the iconic TV brand name — and home to one of the web’s leading TV fan sites.
- Break.com, a leading video destination site for guys.
- Zap2it, a leading TV, movie and entertainment community.
- BuddyTV, a leading TV fan site that is host to forums, news, spoilers and interviews.
- Flixster, the largest movie community on the web, where users can rate, share, review and discover films they love.
- myYearbook, the third-largest and fastest-growing social network in the U.S.
We’re looking forward to bringing the Hulu experience to a wider audience. After all, these communities are home to people who are passionate about TV and film, just like all of us.
Enjoy the show, (Eric Yellin)